Monday, 12 September 2011

Writing

Hi, my name is Sabine. In Germany I work as an accountant. Besides number crunching I do also a lot of business writing like emails and reports.

As a kid I liked to read a lot of books. After leaving school I didn’t read for several years. But I have discovered reading and writing again. Since then I have been writing diary and enjoy reading crime thrillers. My favorite author is Elizabeth George and I always curiously wait for her next book to be published.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Sabine! I thought it was interesting that you said that after school you didn't read much. When I finished my M.A., I didn't read much for a few years after that. Last year, though, I read a lot! This year, I'm reading less, but that is likely because I'm tired of reading on the bus and Skytrain, which is when I have time.

    ReplyDelete