10.) React to the movie on a personal level. What did you think of it?
For me the movie starts very boring. It takes a long time to make the viewer aware of what kind of person Chance is and what the film is about. But once you get the idea you can enjoy it. So I was always waiting for the next misunderstanding to come and hadn’t been disappointed. There are many of them, the next even better than the one before and I asked myself: “What else? When will it stop?”
I don’t like the many scenes with running TV-programs in all kind of places. That seems very unusual for me, but I think it is necessary to create the funny scenes.
I’ve seen the movie only once. I believe the more often you watch it the more details you'll find, which you haven’t really noticed yet. So I would like to watch the movie again to discover more of these little tiny jokes, which make the film so good and funny.
I'm glad you enjoyed the movie, Sabine, even if the pace was very slow at the beginning! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI felt the same! I would like to watch the movie in order to find out more details! If we know the culture here, we might understand smaller jokes :)
ReplyDelete